CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Sunday, November 18, 2012

21st Birthday

So in 5 days 10 hours 19 minutes and 34 seconds  it will be my 21st birthday and to be quite honest I have absolutely NO idea what I'm gonna do.  I was originally gonna be in New York but not so much anymore and I'm not even sad because NY will happen this I know. But the problem is, since I am now staying home what do I do? I have no idea where to go. I don't want to be anywhere where I have to stand up the entire time because if I'm in heels(which more than likely I will be) that will be so uncomfortable and I don't want my feet to hurt and I'm definitely not trying to take my shoes off. I'll probably come up with some last minute plan the day before. I'm tempted to just buy a couple of movies, stay in, and enjoy me some shots wine lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...