CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swirl

      


So there's this new app for iPhone called Swirl that I downloaded a couple of weeks ago and I'm just gonna say that it is freakin addicting.  It's a fashion app and it allows you to follow all your favorite stores (which are listed in alphabetical order) and you can clip items and put them into categories.

Ex: Weekend Style, Night out, Just for me, etc.

There are all kinds of deals that go on like 40% off at _insert store name_ and it's just really cool to have an app like that on the go.  I have yet to purchase anything yet but I'm definitely working on that.  I've just been clipping a lot of items that I would like but I definitely recommend this app to anyone who love shopping!!

       




Follow me on bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4258757

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...