CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Officially 21!!!



Well I turned the big "2-1" on Saturday and honestly I feel the exact same as I did when I was 20 lol.  It doesn't feel any different, the only thing is I can drink sooo I guess that's cool.  I didn't really do much that day I was mainly tired.  My older brother tried his best to take me out but like I said I was tired and my eyes were burning which sucked.  I did take shots with my Mom which was pretty cool haha yep I have the coolest Madre EVER! Be jealous!  No but seriously it's awesome to be able to see another day and I am really happy I got to see yet another birthday!!!

Love, live, and smile :) xx.


Follow me on bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4258757

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...