CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Who Should Play Christian Grey?

Okay guys, this is a topic that I have focused on for some time now (I wanna say since maybe June lol). I've only read the first book of the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy, and to be honest it was alright.  I personally think if there was a little more dialogue all the parts that contained sex (about 99.9% of the book) wouldn't be as bad. Moving away from that, there have been lots of talk about who should be the one to play Mr. Christian Grey.



Like many I have my picks on whom I think should play him and it's only right that I share them with you. By the way, they're listed in order, with the first person being who I think should REALLY play him.

Ian Somerhalder
H-E-L-L-O! He screams Christian Grey! If you read the book they give a really good description of what Grey looks like and he fits that description, plus if you watch The Vampire Diaries, like myself (favorite show), you will see that he has the demeanor to play Grey. He's got everything for that role and this could really prove how talented he really truly is.

Christian Bale
So I was DEFINITELY against this at first, I mean c'mon he's freakin Batman so of course I was extremely against this decision. Batman does not partake in BDSM, he is a superhero. That was until I watched American Psycho for the first time. Boy oh boy did I underestimate this guy. If you've seen the movie then you'll understand what I'm talking about. He was a narcissistic egomaniac. It was such a crazy movie and watching that proved to me that this man is completely capable of playing Christian Grey. 

 Matt Bomer
Okay I will admit that at first I didn't see it. Yes he's good looking but he just seems so nice, he just didn't seem to fit the personality of Grey but they do say never judge a book by its cover. I went to see Magic Mike and all of that "oh he just seems so nice" was right out the window. He could definitely play Grey. Unfortunately a lot of women are saying no simply because he is gay, but that means absolutely nothing!! He's a very good actor (check out his show White Collar) and I think he could definitely play the role.

Shia Labeouf
Besides the fact that I am somewhat in love with him, I could see him playing the role of Christian Grey. Reports have said that he has expressed interest in playing the role as well. I remember when he was Louis on Even Stevens and here he is all grown up. What really made me realize that he could play the role is his new movie called 'Nymphomaniac' which is self explanatory. With that being said he's got the look and he could really pull it off and no I am not being biased about this lol. 

Who do you think should play Christian Grey?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...