CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday to you all!! Hope you all had an amazing week!

So over the week I ran across some videos on Youtube and I decided I wanted to share them with you all.

The first one is of a little 11 yr old boy who has an amazing voice and his friend who put a little spin on the mega hit We Found Love by Rihanna.  My Mom showed me this video and I instantly fell in love.  I think this kid is great and I hope he makes it one day!!


This next video is so adorable and cute and literally made my heart melt.  It's exactly the reason why I am such a dog lover and hope to have 3 one day in the future.  Many people believe that dogs don't understand what we (the owners) are telling them but I believe that dogs are some of the most intelligent creatures.  I do believe that they understand everything you say.  My family and I have a little 5 year old Shih-Tzu and not too long ago he was going down the wooden stairs and fell down them and has been traumatized ever since so he goes up the carpeted stairs instead (we have 2 sets of stairs) and just recently he started going back up the wooden stairs and we always praise and encourage him because we know how scared he is of them so in a way I can relate to this video.


This next video is absolutely hilarious, in my opinion.  I couldn't help but laugh at the reactions of the people in the video.  I honestly wish I would have thought of something like this because this is ingenious.  And I've just noticed that the guy is a magician which is even cooler!!!


The last video that I am posting today is Ke$ha's C'Mon video.  Not many people like her but I absolutely love her and her music.  It just makes me wanna throw one huge party and dance all night long.  I thought the video was very interesting.  The video was just released yesterday so take a look.



That's it for the videos, I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...