CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What Are Your Thoughts?

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a couple days, I've just been so busy.

Today's post is about some recent events dealing with Justin Bieber and honestly they are very sickening.  For some odd reason the "Beliebers" also known as Justin Bieber's fans have made a trending topic on twitter call "#CutForBieber."  On this topic there are little girls who are posting pictures of their wrists which they have cut for Justin Bieber and they claim that if he does not stop doing drugs (he's only been reported doing weed) that they would continue to cut themselves.  This is so extremely sad and it makes me sick to my stomach to know that these girls are doing this to themselves.  This may come off as harsh but it is incredibly stupid as well.  I know that they don't like what their "idol" is doing but it's not worth it.  They must understand that he is going to grow up and he's going to do certain things that no one is going to agree with but that is life.  You're never going to make anyone happy.  So girls please please please I beg of you to stop harming yourselves.  This is  not a game, this is not funny, this is serious.  You guys CAN and WILL harm yourselves if you continue.  I've been seeing a lot of people ask "Where are their parents?" but I can almost guarantee these parents have absolutely no idea what their children are doing.  I hope that these young ladies will come to their senses because it's sad to see this happening.

So what do you guys think about this??  Comment below and let me know how you feel about this because I'd like to know some of your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...