CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello Moschino.

I never really noticed Moschino until just recently.  I've heard of it but never gave it my full undivided attention.  Well I ran across the Autumn/Winter 2013-14 collection and I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!!! I just love how everything goes together.  I can't believe I never focused on it before but I see what I've been missing all along.  They will definitely be getting some purchases from me sometime in the near future.  Some of the outfits remind me of Wednesday from The Addams Family with just a little twist, whether it be the shoes or the handbags that gave it that certain "POP."  There were about 4 or 5 outfits on there that I want right now at this very moment lol.  I've posted a couple of pics from the collection below. If you like Moschino or want to see what Moschino looks like check out the two links that I'll be posting those below as well.

xoxo








Moschino Autumn/Winter 2013-14
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2013/ready-to-wear/moschino-cheap-chic-pre/full-length-photos/gallery/1

Moschino Online Boutique
http://www.moschinoboutique.com/navigation.asp?tskay=BD67EC2D#/searchresult/grid/season/main/gender/D/c/401

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...