CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moving Sucks!

Once again I've been M.I.A. and I would like to apologize for that.  I've been packing and moving to our new house and the process sucked.  It was cold and rainy the whole time, the sun only came out for like .2 seconds lol. I don't mind packing, for vacation that is, because that's really exciting, but packing to move is a long process that leaves you tired for days.

After all of that moving I could actually use a vacation, seriously.  But I am liking the new place and the neighborhood.  It's very quiet and reserved and the neighbors are pretty much to themselves---most of them are, there are a couple of extremely nosy ones.


Happy Thursday! 1 more day till the weekend yayy!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...