CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Justin Timberlake Is Back!!

Happy Sunday!

It's been about 5-6 years since Justin Timberlake made music and honestly we have all been waiting for this moment.  I still listen to his Future, Sex, Love, Sound because that's the most recent album and that's the last one he did before he went on a little hiatus.  I'm a huge fan of his and I am so excited that he is coming back to make another album.  I think that when artists do that (hold off on making music for a couple of years)  it makes us want more and it allows us to realize what great artists they really truly are.

A lot of people have no idea that Justin is dropping new music and that is why I am blogging about it today.

There is less than 3 hours that remain until he drops new music.

Go to countdown.justintimberlake.com to await Justin Timberlake's return!!!

I'm so happy I don't know whether to scream or cry lol

ENJOY!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...