CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cheers To The Freakin' Weekend

Sometime in November (after my 21st) my bestie and I were hanging out and we found a drink recipe on Pinnacle Vodka's Facebook to try.  It was so so so good and I must try it again some time soon!

I figured since it's Friday and a lot of people will be going out/staying in to have a good time, I decided to share the recipe with you guys.










Pinnacle Vodka Funrise Recipe
  • 1 Part Pinnacle Vodka (We used Pinnacle Whipped)
  • 1 Part Orange Juice
  • 1 Part Pineapple Juice
  • Splash Grenadine
Mix in a glass with ice and garnish with a cherry.










As you can tell, based off of the picture of the finished product, we really didn't go by the recipe but that's what makes it fun!  Sometimes you just have to do things by eye.  The drink was really good--next time I'm gonna try it with regular Pinnacle Vodka because it was extremely sweet.

What's your favorite drink? It can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.

Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...