CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Reasons Why My Son Is Crying

I've come across the funniest little Tumblr page called Reasons My Son Is Crying, and it is the funniest thing ever.  Thanks to Perez Hilton's post, I have been able to have a good laugh and it has put me in a way better mood.  Who knew that creating a page with loads of pictures of your two sons crying would be an instant hit?  The Tumblr page has been such a hit, it even gave the Dad a chance to be on Good Morning America, which I think is awesome.  It just goes to show how powerful the internet really is and how fast things can go viral. 

Check out Reasons My Son Is Crying here
































Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...