CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Purge

Not too long ago I was on Youtube and this ad for a movie started playing.  At first it didn't seem like a big deal until I saw "From the creators of Paranormal Activity and Insidious," so of course I was instantly freaked out a little bit and it just so happened that I couldn't skip the ad, so here I am stuck watching a movie trailer that could possibly scare the crap out of me--boy was I wrong!

Based off of the trailer, the movie doesn't look scary at all.  It seems more along the lines of thriller, so there's a possibility that there may be a couple of jumpy scenes but nothing too over the top.

The movie is basically about everything going extremely good in the U.S.  Almost everyone is employed, there's little-to-no crime, and everyone seems happy.  One night a year, for 12 hours all crime is legal and people are allowed to "purge" their systems of anything they're feeling and take it out on random people.  I won't tell the rest, I'll just leave it up to you guys to watch the trailer which will be posted below.  To me this seems like it's going to be a pretty cool movie to go see.  It really got me to thinking...what if the world was really like that?  In a way it would be kind of scary because everyone's a target but on the upper hand it's only for 12 hours and the world is pretty much a decent place any other time.

I think this movie is really going to make people start thinking a lot about the world we live in.  Obviously the creators of the movie had to have been thinking "What if the world was a better place except for one day?"  It's definitely going to be a must see for the summer!

The Purge starring Ethan Hawke & Lena Headey

What are your thoughts on this thriller?

Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin
Like Golden Sunrays on Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...