CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dream Journal

So I've decided that I'm going to start keeping a Dream Journal because I have very interesting dreams and I want to start keeping track of them.  I had a dream last night that felt so real but of course it wasn't and I'm so sad because I wish it was real (that's how great it was).  This could be a good thing to be able to look back on in the future as well.  Would keeping a dream journal be considered therapeutic as well?  I'm not sure but it seems like it could be especially if you have a very bad dream.  

There's even a tag on tumblr that I just stumbled across about dream journals and people are posting the dreams that they have had out there, so I guess I'm not the only one who wants to keep up with their dreams whether they're good, bad, or weird.  I think this will actually be quite fun.  Maybe I'll even post up some of the dreams that I have on here.

You can purchase a Dream Journal here OR you can create your own (that's what I'm doing) I plan on getting really creative with mine--maybe adding a couple of drawings. I think creating your own will allow you the ability to be a little more creative than actually purchasing one.


What's the weirdest dream that you have ever had?

Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...