CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Not Always About Starbucks....

So do I Daria, so do I.

Where does one go to obtain coffee like this?

I too ponder over hot coffee Spongebob.

Maybe this is the best cup of coffee Ashley's ever had.



Okay so Starbucks may be the best coffee around, or so everyone thinks...

I absolutely love Starbucks but I don't mind trying new coffee spots either--Yes other coffee places do exist *gasp*.

Most will argue that Starbucks is the best place to get coffee on Earth, many would completely disagree with that simply for the fact that you can't claim something is the best on Earth if it's the only thing you've ever had.  Meaning, if you've only had Starbucks, how do you know if it's the best coffee?  You've never even tried anything else.

Thanks to The Daily Meal, a list of the 33 best coffee shops in America was created and I'm so happy because the city I live in: Atlanta, Ga, made the list twice with two different coffee shops--YIPPEE! Of course I've never been to these coffee shops in my life, but now that I know there are two down here that made a "best" list I'm definitely going to try them out.  It'll be different and different can be good--sometimes.

Check out America's Best Coffee Shops on  The Daily Meal here 

P.S. Even if you're not from the U.S., you can still see what have been named some of the best coffee shops, who knows maybe one day when you travel here...if you travel here you can try it too :)

Are there any coffee shops on here that you noticed?  Have you ever been?

Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...