CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, March 2, 2013

All I Need In This Life of Sin, Is Me and A Polaroid?

Back in the day, if you had a Polaroid camera, you were pretty much the sh*t (excuse my language).  Polaroids are awesome cameras that print your picture off instantly and give it a really cool look.  I've been looking around for a Polaroid camera for about 2 years now and I can not seem to find one (from somewhere that I can trust) so it's a little frustrating.  Honestly, if anyone could help me that would be amazing and I would be ever so grateful.  Do you have any idea where I could purchase a Polaroid camera? (Leave a comment below).

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...