CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 20th Equals First Day of Spring

Hello my lovely readers!!

It was supposed to be a sunny day with a temperature of 63 degrees but instead it was pretty gloomy out and felt like it was 50 degrees :/

//What it currently looks like outside right now//

It kind of looks like it's going to be a storm but I can't complain it could be so much worse.  It's supposed to be 66 degrees tomorrow but knowing this bipolar Georgia weather that probably will not be the case.  BRING ON SPRING!!


So yesterday I went to this cupcakery called Jilly's and it is absolutely the best cupcakes I've ever had next to the vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese icing at Publix (a grocery store in Georgia).  If you ever come to Atlanta, GA, Jilly's is the place to go if you ever have a sweet tooth.  I ordered this cupcake called the 'Irish Car Bomb' that had whiskey in it, it was sooo good.

What's the weather like where you are?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook


xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...