CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

'Wake Me Up'

As many of you know by now, I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Ed Sheeran and the beautiful music that he makes.  I think his music is amazing and I think he is amazing.  I've been listening to his song Wake Me Up and I fall more and more in love with it and him every day.

I screenshot a pic of the song and put it on my Instagram  with this caption: "Have you ever heard a song that was extremely beautiful and you couldn't help but love it and you fall even more in love with the artist even though you already love them and this song just makes you happy and you don't know whether to listen to the song quietly or cry because it's just that good and you want to hear it live while watching the artist and how they look as they sing it with so much passion and you just drift off into their music?.....well this is that song @edsheeran #EdSheeran #WakeMeUp #goodmusic #trueartist"

I meant every word I said, this song is great-- wait scratch that, the whole album is great!

Take a listen below. ENJOY :)!
Ed Sheeran - Wake Me Up w/ lyrics


What song can you not get enough of?

Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...