CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Less Than A Month Until Coachella

Coachella is one of the biggest music festivals in the U.S. that is based in California and happens for two weekends in mid April.  I love everything about it--the music, the fashion (even though I have never been).  I first found out about Coachella 2 years ago from some pictures I saw on the Interweb and I instantly fell in love.  I have been trying to go since I found out but for some reason I am always late when it comes to ticket purchasing (and I really don't know when tickets go on sale).  It's almost like some secret music festival that everyone except me knows about.  Well it's around that time for Coachella to happen and once again I am stuck here without tickets telling myself that maybe next year will be my year.  I think I'm just going to have to check the website every day just to make sure I don't miss out because I would love to go, but for now I will just sit here behind my wonderful computer looking at pictures and being envious of everyone that is going.


2013 Coachella Line-Up

































  


























What music festival have you been to/would like to go to?

Stay updated by following on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...