CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Monday Yayy!!

Wow the days are just flying by.  We're almost to the middle of March and it just started.  I'm always amazed by how fast the days go by.  The time went forward yesterday and it has my sleeping schedule really messed up.  What did you all do today?  I babysat one of the little girls that I watch and I just love it.  She's such a smart little girl and so is her little sister.  I definitely feel younger when I'm around them.  One is 7 and the other is 4.

Photos from my Instagram @_dulceyana
//1. My favorite chocolate, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 2. My tweet about Biggie, 3. Kisses--I was getting ready for bed, 4. One of my favorite songs by Rihanna even though I like all of her songs, 5. My puppy! His name is Goodie and he's a Shih-Tzu, 4. It was a nice day out that and I was happy.//

What did you guys do over the weekend?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful, I loved your blog!
    What do you think about
    follow each other?
    It would be great :) , if you follow me, I'll follow you back^^
    PS: And left a message with your blog adress, ok?

    Greetings,
    Michelle Duarte

    http://leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com.br/

    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Blog-de-Michelle/522904717719942

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...