CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Boots In The Spring?

I know that it's the Spring season and Summer is just around the corner, but I've fallen in love with a pair of boots that just can't wait until the Fall/Winter to be worn.  They MUST be worn now and I know it can work, I just know it.  I'm sure they can be paired with shorts or a really cute dress and look just fine.  They are Rag & Bone whose boots always seem to work no matter what the season is.


I really like the Navy Floral--it would look great with a pair of white shorts.  

Visit rag-bone.com for more stylish items!

What shoes do you prefer to wear during the Spring/Summer season?

Stay updated by following me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...