CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Sad Day

On my last post I started it off with Happy Friday because I believed that it was a good day.  Not even five minutes passed before I was told about the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut at an Elementary School.  20 little kids were shot and killed, 6 adults were killed.  My heart is hurting for the victims and their families and the fact that it was so close to Christmas only makes it hurt more.  I can't imagine what the families are going through right now but all I can do is pray.  My Mom is the one that told my brother, sister and I everything that happened. It's bringing tears to my eyes as I write this post.  None of us know what the future holds for us, neither is tomorrow promised for any of us.  We must learn to live life to the fullest, cherish everything, BE KIND, love and be happy regardless of our life situations.  To the families in Newtown, you are in my prayers......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...