CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Haylor Song?

Last night before I went to bed I was on Twitter and I saw a tweet by Huffington Post that said "Fan pens hilarious song about Taylor Swift & Harry Styles' inevitable breakup " well being that I do like One Direction and Taylor Swift I just had to check this song out.  

Not even lying, this girl has an amazing voice and let's just all go ahead and throw it out on the table and say that the song is SO FREAKIN FUNNY and catchy! I think the lyrics are great and I love how she used "Trouble" to make it.  Her video has already gone viral with 68k views!!! Check out the video and listen for yourself.  Hopefully you like it as much as I did.

VIDEO:

ARTICLE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/taylor-swift-harry-styles-one-direction-fan-pens-haylor-song-breakup_n_2244480.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003



Follow me: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4258757

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...