CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trevor Project

I follow a very popular Youtuber by the name of Tyler Oakley on twitter and he has been tweeting about something called The Trevor Project (http://www.thetrevorproject.org/) for some time now and he mentioned that he would be hosting the red carpet for the event.  The event was held at The Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, CA on Dec. 2, 2012.  Well I wasn't sure what exactly The Trevor Project was so I wanted to do some due diligence on it and I found that The Trevor Project is an organization that provides suicide prevention services to the LGBTQ youth.  I already think this organization is amazing.  You guys should definitely check out their website to see how the organization operates.  There were many celebrities at the event; Katy Perry was honored as a Trevor Hero at the event.  They also had performances and special appearances by many other celebrities.  I really like what this organization is all about and I think I'm going to volunteer :) 

Less hate, more love!


xoxo


Follow me: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4258757

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...