CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gossip Girl Series Finale


Last night was the series finale of Gossip Girl and I literally cried on the last five minutes of it.  I'm so weird, I've got this thing that when my favorite shows come to an end it makes me emotional.  I did the same thing when Ugly Betty ended, which by the way was an awesome show and it angers me that it only had 60-something episodes, ugh!  Anyway, Gossip Girl had an amazing, long, drama filled run and I am still having bittersweet feelings about the ending.  I took it upon myself to record it so I will be able to watch it over and over and over again---I'm obsessed.  I'd like to see what the stars are gonna do from here because I'd definitely like to see them all in some other show or maybe a movie or something.  They're all great actors and actresses.  So here's to Gossip Girl for being one of the best shows on television!!!!!

I end this post with a memorable quote from the series 

"You know you love me, xoxo, Gossip Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...