CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, December 31, 2012

Cèline.

I'm going to be completely honest, I have never heard of Cèline before until recently and I am so so so in love with these handbags.  I just love the look of the bag and I want to purchase one now but I can't seem to figure out where to get them.  I know Bergdorf Goodman sells them, but since I don't live in New York, there is absolutely no way I'm going to get it and the website doesn't offer them.  I think Neiman Marcus sells them so I'll have to head on down to Buckhead whenever I get the time.



I am so in love with Celine handbags.  I am determined to get my hands on one.Celine


  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...