CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mitt Romney Didn't Want To Be President??

I don't really like to talk about Politics because it is just one of those topics where people won't respect your personal opinion, but I've been reading a lot of stuff on the internet lately and there have been reports that Tagg Romney is saying his father, Mitt Romney did not want to be President.  I'm sorry but I think he did want to be President.  I believe that if he didn't, he would have easily turned it down.  Based off of the debates and the campaigning, Mitt Romney seems like the type of person who, if he didn't want to do something, he wouldn't do it.  That is just my opinion; I won't get too deep into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...