CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sweater Obsession

So it's 12:53 AM and I have run across this site that sells the cutest and most reasonably priced sweaters I've ever seen and this is great considering my recent sweater obsession. I have no idea why I want nothing but sweaters but I want them and I want them NOW! lol This fall and winter season have had the best sweaters I've seen in a while. So if you have a sweater obsession like me check out the site below :)

http://www.sheinside.com/Sweaters-c-1734.html


*UPDATE

So I looked at some reviews for the site and I'm not so sure if I'd purchase anything from here. First, it comes from Singapore so it took a long time for some people to receive their packages. Second, one customer never received her package and never got her refund. So now I am on the hunt for a new place that sells sweaters and have GOOD customer service, so just bare with me guys.

xoxo

Follow me on bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4258757 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...