CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Funny How Life Works...

When I was a little girl, I had dreams of becoming this big time actress, living in Los Angeles, California with no worries and living the good life.  I think I was eight at the time.  Fast forward thirteen years later and here I am, twenty-one years old, struggling college student, and this is something I would've never imagined when I was eight.  I guess that's the problem when you're that young--you believe that life is gonna be grand and perfect because as a kid that's how you see the world and that's how you picture your life.  You never imagine it to be anything less than what you have pictured in your head.  Now I will admit I'm happy I didn't go the route of becoming an actress because I don't think I could handle the fame. 

Now my twenty-one year old self would love to live in NYC in my amazing loft with my dog (which I do believe could happen, I just have to work extremely hard to get there).  

I'm not sure where exactly life is gonna take me, but I tell myself everyday to go after what I want in life because life is so very short and to do what I want to do because it is my life.

One day I hope I'm able to look back at my twenty-one year old self and be thankful that I never gave up and was able to reach my goal in life and be a successful person and be proud of who I am. 


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...