CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Friday, December 28, 2012

Woman Fired For Being "Irresistible"?

Not sure if many of you have heard about this news but it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard but this woman deserves a better job!

To make a long story short:  A Dental Assistant in Iowa was fired because her boss said she was irresistible and he didn't want to cheat on his wife.  I think this is a dumb reason to get fired and what makes it even worse is the fact that the courts completely agree with her boss?!?!  I'm not even sure how to feel about this.  I would be so pissed off if I were this woman.  I just hope she gets another job soon and I think that it's probably best she doesn't work there considering the circumstances. 

If you'd like to read more about it, I've provided a link to the article below:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/melissa-nelson-dental-assistant-fired-for-being-irresistible-is-devastated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...