CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Of The Line Nail Polish

Nail polish is probably one of the best things created.  It takes our nails from dull to fabulous! I've got this serious obsession with nail polish--I just love to try out different colors and to mix and match and to create little designs on my nails.  Now most people aren't really trying to spend too much on nail polish, but sometimes you've gotta treat yourself to some top of the line polish.  

I present 2 top designers who not only bring you great fashion, but also bring you some of the cutest nail polish colors. 


First up is Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour which can be found at Nordstrom for $26. 



Next is Tom Ford Nail Lacquer which can also be found at Nordstrom for $30.


The colors from both lines are absolutely gorgeous and they are receiving some great product reviews! Customers say that both products hold up well on your nails.  I plan to go to Nordstrom whenever I have some free time and get a nail color from both Chanel and Tom Ford. 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...