CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Friday, December 14, 2012

Les Twins

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

So earlier this week my Mom showed me this video of these guys dancing and they were awesome!! Their stage name is the Les Twins and they're two French brothers that are dancers.  I checked out a couple of their YouTube vids and they are absolutely fantastic.  I've always been fascinated by dancers and everything that they do so I decided to share one of their videos with you guys.  I promise they're really good and cute lol so check them out! I found out they also were Beyonce's background dancers at the 2011 Billboard Awards which is cool.






Follow me: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4258757

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...