CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, February 25, 2013

Army Jackets Are Life!!

Hey guys. Happy Monday!!  Sorry I haven't been keeping you up-to-date, I've just been feeling a bit under the weather, and I still am but I've come with good stuff.
I absolutely love this army jacket from Topshop. It's so cute and would match some items in my closet.  What sucks is that they don't have it in my size. BOOOOOOO!!!  I've been looking for a really nice army jacket that doesn't cost $300 FREAKIN DOLLARS, and just when I found it, they don't have it in the size that I need.  Guess I'll have to keep on with my mission, but for now I'll look at this one and continue to dream.

How great would it look with these shoes??


Absolutely 

What item are you currently obsessed with?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...