CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Friday, February 15, 2013

T.G.I.F.

Hi everybody!!!  I am so angry that I'm posting when it close to 11:00 pm.  For some reason my internet has been down all day.  I tried to post before I left to go babysit but it wouldn't work and when I finally got home it still didn't work.  Finally I took it to my Mom and she fixed it, I still have absolutely no idea what happened, but I'm back on and that's all that matters,  I rely on the internet too much.


How delicious does this look?  It was so amazing.  I made it for my family and I tonight.  It was chicken over rice with green beans and I had some wine with it (which was amazing by the way).  The meal was great.  Sadly I have no plans for tonight, so it was eat, clean my face, and now I'm getting ready for bed.  Babysitting wore me out.

What are your Friday night plans?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...