CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kenneth Cole Comeback?

Not sure if any of you knew this, I didn't even know, Kenneth Cole went on a seven year hiatus!  I had absolutely no idea that he disappeared, but none of that matters because Mr. Cole is making his TRIUMPHANT return and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!!  Kenneth was one of the highlights of NYFW before his hiatus and now he's making his return and I can't wait to see what he has in store.  His show will also be a livestream tonight @ 7 PM EST.

Oh yeah and how freakin' cool is it that fashion and technology have collided to make one big mega super combustion of flaming awesome!!!!  It's about time that the fashion world caught up with technology considering livestreaming has been around for some years now.  This feature allows us (those who weren't cool enough to make it to fashion week) to be there without physically being there....which I guess is cool too, although I'd take being there vs watching it on the computer but regardless I am grateful.

Welcome back to the fashion world Kenneth, we can barely contain our excitement!!

Enough of my rant, here's a link to the Kenneth Cole Fashion Show livestream--Enjoy!!

LINK:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...