CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Long Live Alexander McQueen

I have this extremely weird obsession with skulls---only if they're on my clothes, shoes, and accessories.  They give off an edgy vibe and I love that!!  So it only makes sense that I would be obsessed with the great Alexander McQueen.  I was just doing a little browsing and I ran across these CUTE clutches of his and I am so in love with them I just want them all.  I found some that didn't have skulls on them as well and they are all fabulous!!  There were many to choose from, but these are the ones that I favored the most!


What are some of your obsessions?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...