CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, February 18, 2013

Tom Ford vs Prada

Happy Monday!!

I feel like crap right now, so I am currently on bed rest.  I'm absolutely bored so I was doing a little online shopping and realized I need a new bag for my computer.  I ran across some really cute totes and my computer's not that big so I know it'll fit but I'm not sure which one I should do?

                    Tom Ford                                                            Prada

I really like them both, but I like the Tom Ford more because of the side zippers.  The Prada is nice as well but it also doesn't look big enough.  Decisions, decisions....

Which Tote would you prefer?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...