CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Auntie Anne's Is Here To Make The World A Better Place


I'm just now getting home after being at the mall for 5 FREAKIN' HOURS!!!  I don't know how that's even possible.  I understand shopping for 5 hours, but I didn't even come home with anything.  That's not the reason for this post.  Ladies, gentleman, kids and animals all around the globe, it's not often that someone can talk about epic deliciousness, but when it comes to Auntie Anne's I can go on and on.  Every (emphasis on every) time I go to the mall, I go to Auntie Anne's.  They have the best pretzels I've ever had in life.  It has just the right amount of butter and salt.  No it may not be healthy, do I care? Not one bit.  I love this place so much.  There's two of them in my mall, that's just how popular they are.  Even looking at the picture makes your mouth water doesn't it?  Yeah I know.  This snack spot knows exactly what they're doing to keep people coming back and they have great customer service.  If you've never been here and  have one at a mall close by I suggest you go, if you've been and you enjoyed it then you know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm sure after your read this post you'll be going to get some.

What are some of your favorite snack spots?

Wanna stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...