CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 3

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!!

It's Day 3 of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.  I feel like these days are just flying past seriously.  I just looked at the date and can't believe it's already the 9th, Valentine's Day is next week, and there's only 2 weeks and 5 days left before February is over--where has time gone??

I hope you all are enjoying Fashion Week so far, there have been a lot of amazing shows with some great clothing.  I pretty much like everything that I've seen and I'm not sure if that's normal. I'll be providing the link for the show again today for anyone has forgotten it or if you're just tuning in.  

I wonder if the shows will continue even though there's a blizzard up there?  Mayor Bloomberg said he didn't want to see any cars on the street, so will there be any shows today?  These are questions that need answers!!!  Here's today's line-up anyway.

Day 3

9 AM     Ruffian

10 AM   Lacoste

11 AM  Jill Stuart

12 PM  Son Jung Wan 

2 PM    Mara Hoffman

3 PM    HERVÉ LÉGER BY MAX AZRIA

4 PM    Katya Leonovich

7 PM    Monique Lhuillier 

9 PM    Venexiana



LINK:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...