CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 2

Sorry I'm posting so late, I've been running errands all morning.  Hope you all are doing well, it's Friday!!!!!

Today is Day 2 of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and it only gets better.  Day 1 was great, I'll be making a post later about my thoughts from the first day. Today is a really exciting day because Rebecca Minkoff and Nicole Miller will be doing their shows today and I can't wait to see what they have in store. If you've forgotten the link or you're just tuning in I will post it below.

Day 2 Line-Up

9 AM Czar by Cesar Galindo (Unfortunately I missed this one because I wasn't around a computer at the time, hopefully you all got to catch it, if you missed it they play it again during breaks)

11 AM Carmen Marc Valvo

12 PM Noon by Noor

2 PM Nautica

3 PM Rebecca Minkoff

6 PM Nicole Miller

8 PM Academy of Art University

9 PM PARKCHOONMOO


 LINK:

Which designers did you enjoy from Day 1?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...