CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feb. 7th-14th

Happy Thursday!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful morning!  Today marks the beginning of an event that brings everyone together, that's right it's FASHION WEEK!!

Sadly, I am forced to read about it or watch a livestream when I would prefer to physically be there.  Ever since I was little I've wanted to go to fashion week and I will make it my business to get there by all means.

Since I'm about 100% positive that I'm not the only one in this predicament, I'm making it my duty to help my people out, therefore ladies and gentlemen I bring you a link that has been sent to us from the almighty ones.

It started at 9 AM.
LINK:

Thank you MBFW for looking out for the little people.



Who are some of your favorite designers??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...