CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Come And Take A Walk On The Wild Side



The "hair dye" trend has been around for many years and while it's always nice to have your dyed the traditional colors i.e. blonde, brown, black; it's always exciting to step outside of the box and go for a color that's extremely different.  I am absolutely in love with hair colors that are so far away from the norm.  These colors are bold, wild, outrageous and insanely cute.  I'm hoping to one day decide to just go for it and dye my hair one of these colors.  I haven't dyed my hair in 3 years, so it would definitely be nice to have something different, something I'm not used to having. I love them all I probably wouldn't even know which one to do, I'd end up with rainbow hair, eek. 

What's your go-to hair color?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...