CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Short Hair Don't Care"


Although shorter hairstyles have been around for many many years, it has become a very popular trend in Hollywood.  Every day a new celeb has cut their hair.  I hear that it's easier maintenance and doesn't require too much of your time. I love this trend simply because I like to see the many different styles that can be done--yes even though the hair is short, there are many different styles that can be done, I mean just take a look above at the different short cuts/styles there are.  So if you've been thinking about taking the plunge and going short, DO IT! What's stopping you? I cut my hair into a bob in 8th grade and it grew back my second semester of 9th grade.  I cried when I cut it but my Mom reminded me that it is just hair and it will grow back and it did!  Sometimes a new look could be just what you need.  Change can be good!

Are you a fan of longer hair or shorter hair?

Want to stay updated? Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...