CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 4

I can't believe it's already Sunday.  The days are flying by.  It's Day 4 of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and we have yet another great line-up.  Since I was at the mall for so long yesterday, I missed a lot of the shows but I'm glad they rebroadcast each show that way I'm able to keep up with those that I have missed.  Here's the Day 4 line-up

Day 4


11 AM Lela Rose (Once again I'm late posting, but there will be a rebroadcast).

2 PM Tracy Reese

3 PM Custo Barcelona

4 PM Diane Von Furstenberg

5 PM Joanna Mastroianni

6 PM Vivienne Tam

8 PM Ralph Rucci

9 PM Emerson by Jackie Fraser-Swan 


LINK:

Which show is your favorite so far?

Wanna stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...