CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 7: The Final Day of Fashion Week

Well fashionistas, today is Day 7 of the MBFW and it's the final day *sniff*  it was really nice to be able to watch it all on my computer on a livestream.  There were some amazing outfits from some amazing designers and there were some outfits that I would pass on.  I liked being able to see my favorite designers and I only hope that I can make it next year, because I know I won't be able to make it to the one in September with school and everything.  I hope you all enjoyed being able to watch it right at home on your computers as well.  

Welp, here it is,  Day 7 line-up (it's some really good ones today):

Day 7

9 AM        Bibhu Mohapatra

10 AM      Michael Kors

11 AM      Nanette Lepore

1 PM         Rachel Zoe

2 PM        J.Mendel

3 PM       MILLY by Michelle Smith

5 PM       Falguni and Shane Peacock

6 PM       Anna Sui

7 PM       Zang Toi

8 PM      B Michael America

LINK:


Did Fashion Week live up to your expectations? Or could it have been better?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin  and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...