CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Beyonce "Life Is But A Dream" Documentary


Now I'm not exactly sure how many of you are big Beyonce fans, but I'm a pretty big fan of hers and I am excited that she her documentary will be shown on HBO, tonight February 16 at 9:00 pm.  I will definitely be tuning in.  I was watching a movie a couple of weeks ago and a preview for this documentary showed and I made sure to put it in my calendar so that I wouldn't forget (which I did, so I'm thankful I did put it in my phone).  If you're a fan like I am then I hope you will get the opportunity to tune in and see what it's all about.  It almost seems like she's allowing us to take a look into her life?  I'm not really sure.  Guess that's a good enough reason for me to watch it tonight. 

What celebrity do you wish would make a documentary?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...