CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The 20/20 Experience

March 19th is going to be a GOOD day.  Want to know why?


That's right ladies and gents, JT is officially back.  I'm so excited for this album.  One thing I can say about Justin Timberlake is that he never disappoints and there is not one song I don't like by him.  I am a huge fan and it's been that way since N'SYNC.  I believe that this comeback was  much needed--I was starting to believe he was never coming back onto the music scene.  I've been listening to Future, Sex, Love, Sound since it came out because it was the most recent album, but now I can update my JT music.  2 songs have already come out on the album, Suit & Tie and Mirrors.  I am so in love with Mirrors, it is just a beautiful song and if you listen closely to the lyrics, you can tell how deeply in love he is with his lovely wife, Jessica Biel.










How cute are they on this cover of People Magazine?  and Jessica's pale pink wedding dress is FAB-U-LOUS!! 















Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...