CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

'Tis the Season of Love


In 2 days lovers all around the globe will come together to show their love for one another with gifts, chocolate, flowers and expensive dinners—that’s right everyone Valentine’s Day is near.  All the cute couples will be doing all the cute little things couples do (AWW!!) Oh but wait, what about those single people who have no Valentine??   Well I say buy yourself some chocolate or watch a movie, or hang out with friends.  I don’t know do whatever you please, don’t let this “most special” (Can you hear the sarcasm?) of days get you down.

Wait just one second….

Okay, yes Valentine’s Day is a special day (or at least that’s what society hypes it up to be)  but why must people go out of their way to do extremely special things for each other on this ONE DAY!!  I’m going to be honest and say I really don’t like Valentine’s Day simply because I’d rather have spontaneous dates or someone show me how much they like/care/love me any other day.  There are couples that won’t do anything special just because, but once Valentine’s Day rolls around will everything that is considered special…WRONG!  I’d rather do stuff any other time and not do anything on Valentine’s Day then not do anything and do everything Valentine’s Day.  This day is way too commercialized.  In no way am I trying to change anyone’s opinion, I am just merely stating my own.  So for those of you who are doing things for Valentine’s Day, continue, but for those who agree with me, I’m glad that I am not the only one who feels this way.  Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love!

Thanks to Tumblr and Buzzfeed, I am able to bring you some Valentine funnies :)







What are your Valentine's Day plans?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...