CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 6

I've decided it would be best to go ahead and post the line-up for Day 6 of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week because I am working on a very important post for tomorrow and I want to be able to put all of my focus into this.  

Hope you guys have been enjoying Fashion Week so far--it's so much stuff that I am head over heels in love with and I want to purchase everything! 

Here's the line-up for tomorrow, February 12, 2013.  

Day 5

10 AM       Badgley Mischka 

11 AM       Vera Wang

1 PM         Jenny Packham

2 PM         Naeem Khan

3 PM         Dennis Basso

7 PM         Vantan Tokyo


LINK:

Can you believe that Valentine's Day is in 3 days?  What are some of your Valentine's Day plans?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...