CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Facebook Fam

It's official guys, Golden Sunrays has made an official Facebook page.  I've been going back and forth with myself for quite a while but it had to be done.  I couldn't be happier with myself to be honest.  Head on over there and check it out.  I'll be giving updates about Fashion Week and keeping you guys' up to date with blog posts!! :)


LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-Sunrays/538514516183316


P.S. I've made it pass 1000 page views.  Yes I know it's not much but I'm so excited!!!  You guys are awesome and I hope that I can continue to make you guys proud!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...