CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nautical Meets Edgy

I've pieced together this outfit and I fell in love with the shoes, but wanted to see what else could go with it and voilà I've got a whole outfit (lipstick included).  I love the look--the anchors on the sweater make it nautical and the shoes of course give it an edgy vibe.


1. Madewell Anchors & Dots Sweater - $79.50
2. Helmut Lang Cocoon Cotton-Blend Jersey Mini Skirt - $140.00
3. Topshop AJ Cut Out Heavy Boots - $190.00
4. Hannah Mock Suspender Tights - $16.00 
5. Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in Scarlet Rouge - $48.00

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...